Sunday 8 January 2012

Nationalities In my class

Think and pland


  1. how many students are there in your class?
    Twenty-seven
  2. Where are they from?
    Catalonia, Morocco, Gambia, Romenia Vietnam and Honduras.
  3. What languages do people study at your school?
    Catalan, Spanish and English.
  4. What lengueges do speak?
    Catalan, Spanish and English
  5. what level is your english?
    It's OK
  6. What do you want to improve?
    The speaking
  7. What do you think of the learning strategies on page 30?It's OK

    Writing
    In my class there are twenty-seven students, from six  different countries. There are people from Morocco, Catalonia, Honduras, Romania, Gambia and Vietnam.

     At schol we have  Catalan, Spanish, and English classes three times a week. There aren't any classes for other languages. People in the class speak Morocco, Spanish, Catalan, Sarahule and Romanian. But some of this people are in a different class.


    My level of english is quite good. My vocabulary it's OK but I want to improve my speaking.
    I like english and I think that it's very important to the future because is the main language  of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment