Sunday 8 January 2012

Writing about St Martirià.

Think and pland:
1- What's the celebration? The celebration is Sant Martirià
2- When is it? Is in Banyoles
3- What do people do? People up to the atraccions, tjere are some different atraccions for old and young people.
4- What do you usually do? I'm going in this fair with my friends and up in the atraccions
5- What do you like? I like the atraccions and stay with friends in the fairs but some people don't like it


Writing
Every year there's a big celebration in Banyoles, It's called les Fires de Sant Martirià. This fair is in October and it's a celebration of autumn.

In this celebration I get up like other day but I'm going to bed at 1:00.
The best of this fair are the atraccions there are some atraccions for old and young people, I'm going to the fair with my friends and we up in all atraccions.

I like this fair and the atraccions but some people don't like it.
Later there are the Barraques but it's very late for the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment