Tuesday 10 April 2012

Project 1: My life

 

About me:

Hi I'm Pere and I'm thirteen years. I have a brother his name is Jordi. I like sports specially football. Now I¡m talking about my day, my week and my weekend.

My day:

I get up at 7:45.

I have a shower.

I have breakfast.

I go to school at 8:40

School starts at 9.

School finishes at 5.

I go to my extra activities

I do my homework.

I have dinner.

I go to bed.


 My week:

In the week on Monday to Friday I go to school, when school finishes I go to my extra activities. On Monday, Thursday and Friday I play football and in wednesday I go to English classes.

My weekend:

In saturday I get up early because I go to walk the dog. Then I do my homework and I go to watch my brother football match. In the afternoon I meet my friends and I watch some football matches.

In Sunday I have a football match and in the afternoon I study and I watch some football matches too.


No comments:

Post a Comment